Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quickly Forgiven

“I shouldn’t have said those things to you.”  Bliss

“Already forgotten, kiddo.”  Bliss’ father   from the movie Whip It

True forgiveness is just that quick!

“Jesus stood up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they?  Has no one condemned you?’  She said, ‘No one, Lord.’  And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.’”  John 8:10-11  Jesus did not make her work to get back into His good graces.  He did not nurse hurt feelings.  Forgiveness was instant.

Oh, but it is something to strive for!

kenny

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger Stephanie A. said...

Forgiveness is hard to ask sometimes, especially when you feel deserted for your own imperfections. But I have learned that HIS forgiveness is also HIS healing for you.I always try to remember John 3:16
Knowing I am a sinner and that HIS loving hands hold me, assures me that forgiving others is what HE wants me to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home